Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013, Goodbye 2012

Today marks the start of a new year. And the end of another. 2012 was eventful, to say the least. Here are some of the things I'm proud of:


  • Traveling, I did a crap-ton in 2012. I drove cross country, went to Chicago twice, went snowboarding in Vermont, went to Disney World, and went to San Francisco (for the 1st time!).

  • Welcoming Lucas, my friend Karen's son, to the world. He was born last January! I love extending my friend-family circle.


  • Doing the Warrior Dash, I always under-estimate my physical capabilities and was super proud of myself for doing the race at all. It was so much fun that I know I'll do it again. 


  • Keeping up with this BLOG. I've had a few other failed blogs and feel like this hobby has finally clicked. YEY!


  • Visiting Alcatraz! It's been on my "to visit" list for years, and it was extra exciting to be able to cross that off.


  • Feeling more confident as a Project Manager. I've had more and more work responsibilities thrown onto my shoulders these past 6 months, and at times I was so overwhelmed that I didn't know what to do, BUT I do feel that my confidence in myself has sky-rocketed.  


2013 should be interesting too, I'm turning 30! and have a bunch of other life goals in the works. Someone please give me the energy to complete all of my "to-do's".

XO.


No comments:

Post a Comment