Wednesday, January 9, 2013

To Burlington We Go

Ryan and I headed up to Vermont this past weekend to see some friends, tour Burlington, snowboard and just hang out. I had never been to Burlington before and I have to say that it's adorable. The Church Street area is filled with a combination of local shops and chain stores. AND it had at least two used book stores, which makes it just about perfect in my book (ha, ha). And, in a lucky turn of events, our friends Gina and Walter were in VT too! In true tourist style, we visited the Ben and Jerry's factory. Best part of the tour was DEFINITELY the free sample at the end. Butterscotch ice cream with butterscotch candy, umm YES! We had so much fun and I can't wait to see Lake Champlain in the summer (that's right Noah & Emily, I just invited myself...muhaha). 









2 comments:

  1. I really should have gone to the Ben and Jerry's factory when I was in Burlington! Looks awesome! I really want to go to that movie night and see the graveyard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a ton of fun! The factory isn't super big, but it was cool to see the history of it all! You should def go!

      Delete