Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Heiress

Last weekend, my girlfriends and I went to see The Heiress. But before we did that, we went to The Smith for some dinner and well deserved drinks (hey, it was Friday after all).  It started to snow when we got into the city, which only made the night more cozy or should I say hilarious.  We couldn't get a cab after dinner and had to walk the 10+ avenue blocks to the theater. And I may or may not have slipped. Woopsss.


The show itself was a smidge depressing (I don't want to spoil it for anyone), but the cast was superb (ahem, Dan Stevens)!  And the set was bad ass. It didn't change throughout the show so they really went all out. Think fancy rugs, furniture, everything.  Well, without further adieu, here is my little visual recap for ya.

I have to say, I really enjoy my little weekend recap posts--so I hope you like them, cause they're here to stay!



sometimes champagne makes you do mid-dinner dances
 
Me and Dan (and a not-so-street-legal picture of the set)


XO.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie... Watch out for the black ice. Black whhaaa!? I see some things haven't changed since we were kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA I totally forgot about that! NOTHING has changed since we were kids. I still sing outloud in public too!

      How are you doing lady??

      XO.

      Delete