Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Goals

So one thing I've noticed is that yearly "resolutions" don't really stick for me. It's not that my intentions are good/pure/whatever it's just that life happens and I forget what I promised-myself-to-do.

With that said, I'm going to try to set monthly goals for myself. Things that can be completed in a month and that aren't too ambitious. This way, I can continue to work towards GOALS without feeling overwhelmed. Little steps, people, little steps.

Here are January's goals:

- find an endocrinologist for my hypothyroidism
- start ":cardio my butt off" (40mins of cardio 3x a week)
- continue with hot yoga 1x a week
- do 20 day vegan challenge with my friend Gina
- make moves towards learning french

Yup, those are my goals. I'll re-evaluate on February 1 to see where I'm at and to establish new goals.

YEY!

XO.

1 comment: