Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It Just Goes To Show...

...that as soon as I put myself on a budget, I decide I want every materialistic thing around me. It's just plain crazy that I can't refrain from spending for one month. ONE MONTH. What is it this phenomenon? Ryan and I went poking around Urban Outfitters & I stupidly decided to try on a few items--AND EVERYTHING FIT LIKE IT WAS PERSONALLY MADE FOR ME. I mean, come on, that's just plain cruel. Don't you agree? I also recently tried a sample of fekkai glossy shampoo, and have never been more mesmerized by hair care products. The smell was literally out of this world & my hair never looked better. Am I REALLY contemplating spending $100 on shampoo and conditioner? Answer: yes, yes I am. Just goes to show you that I have major issues. The internet is about the worst thing for me right about now, because I find ridiculous things that I think I need, but don't actually. Like $60 candles and girlie dresses...I just don't need it! Period! Is putting yourself on a budget much like dieting? All you want is a bacon cheeseburger but instead you try to curb your hunger with a salad and lemon water? Is putting yourself on the straight and narrow good or bad? I'm not quite sure. Maybe I should buy the below and let you know. 

JOKING.


candle / dress



No comments:

Post a Comment