Friday, November 16, 2012

Martha Strikes Again

So, while searching for my Thanksgiving appetizer (you see, I was tasked with bring an app to my parent's house this year) I remembered Martha's Herbed Pinwheels. I made these over a year ago and forgot how delicious and easy these were. And easy and delicious is exactly what you want around the holiday season.

What You Need:

- 2TB olive oil
- 1/3 c of fresh herbs (I used rosemary, chives and thyme)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- flour for dusting

What You Do:

Heat your oven to 400F

Mix your olive oil, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper together in bowl--inhale that delicious scent!

Roll out puff pastry with your rolling pin & extra flour

Spread that delicious herb mixture over your puff pastry and roll it up like a jelly roll!

Cut into pinwheels & place on baking sheet

Bake in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until edges are brown!


Yup, it's just that easy!

I hope my family enjoys them as much as I did.

XO.


No comments:

Post a Comment