Monday, May 13, 2013

MISSING MOJO, have you seen it?

My mojo has gone missing. It just got up and walked out on me and I'm just not sure where to find it. I looked under my bed, in the trunk of my car, everywhere and I just can't find it. I'm not really sure what you're supposed to do when your mojo takes an unannounced vacation. Are you supposed to post flyers? Call the police? Or wait patiently at home for its return? Right now, I'm working on replacing it with a new one.  I think its the best thing to do.  Finding a new mojo is no easy thing though. It involves a lot of reevaluating. It involves trying to find joy in the day-to-day. It involves going to the gym (since I found my old mojo there last time).  It involves seeing a life coach again. In short, it involves a lot. At least I know that I'm on the path to a new mojo, it's just taking a while to get here, I guess. Patience is something that I've never really learned. I want things NOW. I want to feel like my normal, confident self again. I know that my new mojo will come in time, I just hope it's not too long before it arrives. Do you feel me?

I don't want this post to seem all sad and depressing, I do know how blessed I am, I really do. I have so many wonderful things and people in my life. I just need to focus my energies on what makes me happy and that's the bottom line.

XO.

2 comments: