Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer To Do


Summer is in full-swing! The 4th has come and gone, and my birthday is just DAYS AWAY! And I thought it was about time I listed my summer to-do. Every summer I write down a list of things I want to do with my sunny-summer-months, and this year is no different. Here is my short and sweet to-do for this year.

1. Ride a Citi Bike
2. Take a sailing class
3. Work on my photography
4. Go on a beach vacation
5. Visit the Rain Room at the MoMa (the rain room closed before I could get there. Waawaa)
6. Visit Portland, ME, I haven't been since I was about 10 and would love to see it through my ad-ult eyes.
7. Find a letterpress class for the fall.
8. Join a running group.
9. Create a signature cocktail. I'm thinking that champagne will definitely be involved!
10. Learn how to make mozzarella cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment