Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bruiser: The Tale of a Wee Kitty

I met Bruiser like many people meet these days, on the internet. That's right, I found my hunk-of-chunk on petfinder.com. When I read his description, I just KNEW I had to visit him. Off to the shelter I went, and when I got there I was like ok, let's do thisssss.....and adopted him on the spot. How's that for impulsive.

▲ ▲ THIS IS WHERE IT GETS ADORABLE PEOPLE ▲ ▲

After adopting him , I brought him to the vet for a check-up, you know to see how healthy my new baby boy was, obviously.  The doctor weighed him (he only weighed 8 pounds which is WAY to little for a full grown cat--don't worry though, he's good and fat now), listened to his breathing---BUT WAIT-- the doctor couldn't hear his heart OR his breathing BECAUSE HE WAS PURRING TOO MUCH!? What the WHAT?! At that very moment, I knew that he was a cute forced to be reckoned with. He continued to purr the entire visit. The doctor told me that I had one happy kitty on my hands, and that he'd give me the results of his stool sample in 3 days. It was love! It was the day that our household grew by one. 

Brumaster, Chunk, whatever we're calling you today, we love you. Like totally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment