Monday, May 6, 2013

New Apartment: The Bedroom

Well, things are still a MA-JOR work in progress around here but here are some pictures of the tres-comfortable (and hopefully tres chic) bedroom. I have to say, that my interior design inspiration mostly comes from this girl (I want to literally steal everything in her apartment--no joke on that one). I've also realized that I seriously heart white with accent colors. My Mom is always pushing me to incorporate color and I have say that I like my colors just the way they are THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ;)

I have some seriously plans for that HUGE blank wall behind our bed, but I'm not sure if I want to hang some wall art or to create some sort of headboard. The possibilities are ENDLESS ya'll...well not entirely endless since we can't paint. But you get my drift.

Well, enjoy....







No comments:

Post a Comment