Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Best Kind Of Recon Mission

About a month ago, my friend enlisted me for a recon mission. The best kind of recon mission. See, Kat, my friend, was planning a vineyard tour for her girlfriend's bachelorette party and asked me to scope it out with her. My answer FLEW out of mouth, "YES, YES I'll come with you to plan the route." So, on one sunny Saturday, we traveled north to three different vineyards. Our first stop was Saltwater Farm Vineyard. Then we headed to Jonathan Edwards Winery, and then Maugle Sierra Vineyard.  All of the vineyards were gorgeous and sort of perfect in different ways. And with everything in bloom I was just in HEAVEN. I didn't bring my SLR, but my trusty iPhone took some BEAUTIFUL pictures for ya. 

XO.




aren't i a class thang?


See, everything was in bloom, how gorgeous!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment