Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday Baking Fun

Baking has always been something that relaxes me, and Sundays afternoons are always relaxing so it's no surprise that baking on a Sunday is my idea of a perfect activity. This time I baked the classic of all classics: the chocolate chip cookie. I followed this recipe and the only deviation I made was adding more vanilla extract, cause lets face it, you can never have too much vanilla extract.




My baby, the KitchenAid Mixer
(On a side note, if you're on the fence about buying a KitchenAid mixer, just do it! It cuts my batter-makin-time in HALF! And they're just soooo pretty.)



& yes, it tasted as good as it looks!



Perfection!
Enjoy!

XO.

2 comments:

  1. These cookies look delicious!

    Heather xx
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete