Monday, November 12, 2012

Internet Find Of The CENTURY

For my dirty-thirty (which takes place in 8 months mind you!!) I'm planning a trip to Paris. For some reason, I got that idea stuck in my head, and now I find myself looking up international rentals every second I can.  During my googling, I found a gem of site called airbnb.com, it has amazing international rentals from around the WORLD. And, from what I've read, they are really reputable.

So, lets get to the good part. Cause you have to be wondering why I titled this "Internet Find Of The CENTURY" I'm sure.

Well, for all of you out there, I found a castle. For rent. In Scotland. For the some-what reasonable price of $2,949/ a night, you and 11 other people can live in a CASTLE. LIKE A CASTLE. As you can imagine, this was an exciting find. Without further adieu...

{GORG, right?}


{Fireplace in the bathroom, say what?}





Watch out Kingston, Scotland, Katie's coming to town. What I would give to live there.....

(all images via)

No comments:

Post a Comment