Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's In A Name

When I was younger, and acted, I honestly thought there was a chance that I'd become a lavishly famous movie producer with my own company, etc. During my dizzy day-dreams, I came up with the name Lady Did Productions, the name that all of my movies would produced under. Can't you see it:

Lady Did Production Presents


A Something Film


Staring 


Stratford Verona*






I mean, that makes a statement don't you think? Well, my movie producing days have {yet} to come, but the name Lady Did has stuck with me. So...fast forward 11 years (that's a scary thought) & vioala a blog name is born.

Just wanted to share.

That's all.

XO.

*When I was 14, and REALLY into Leo DiCaprio (ahem, Romeo and Juliet) I wanted my "stage" name to be Stratford Verona. What was I thinking?



No comments:

Post a Comment