Thursday, November 22, 2012

thankful

Today I'm thankful for so many things. 

I'm thankful for my family, friends, and of course, Ryan.

I'm thankful for my health and good fortune.

I'm thankful for being able to have a full tummy today and a sound night's sleep tonight.

I'm thankful that my Grandfather's hip replacement surgery went well on Monday.

I'm thankful for morning cuddles from Bruiser.

I'm thankful for being alive, for having so many exciting things ahead of me. 

I'm thankful for life. 

I'm thankful for coffee and the buzz it gives me.

I'm thankful for mash potatoes and green beans (made with love by my Grandma).

I'm thankful for my sister and the funny stories she tells me.

I'm thankful for the ability to laugh at myself.

I'm thankful for today.

The End. 




No comments:

Post a Comment