Monday, October 1, 2012

A Trip Cross Country

This past summer, I drove cross country with my friend Sara (who was moving to LA). We drove through 12 states (CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, IN, IL, MO, OK, NM, AZ and CA). It took us 5 days, which is pretty insane if you really think about it. I would totally do it again if I had more time to really enjoy each town I stopped in. We only had 12 hrs in each place, and when you subtract our 8 hours of much needed sleep, so we really only had about 4 hours in each place...which was a little bit stressful. But all in all, I'm glad that I got to go on this adventure, I'm glad I got to see a bit more of this country I call home. Every town we stopped in, I stopped and thought "this is someones hometown, this is where their heart is" and that thought humbled me. There are so many people in this country, it's amazing to think about.

Well, here are SOME of my favorite photos from the adventure. Some are from my SLR and some are from my Diana Mini.

LA!

Venice Beach Eatery

Surfs Up! LA, CA

St. Louis Arch

The Arch

We saw this for literally 48 hrs straight. There is a lot of open land in the USA (oh and there are a lot of cows too!)


Santa Fe town square

Santa Fe

More Santa Fe, I really loved it there


The GRAND Canyon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment