Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life: My 1st Solo Apartment

About a month and a half ago, I moved out of my 1st solo apartment. After a 2 1/2 year relationship, we had to call it quits after a seriously creepy incident which involved shots fired and my side yard. I wouldn't have said that I lived in a bad neighborhood if you asked me, but when you live near a hospital, crazy finds you. That's the only way to describe it. Since I'm on a big "document your life, Katie" kick, I wanted to share some pictures of my place before it was packed up and carted to Westies.
My old apartment was a studio PLUS. I say PLUS because it had a separate eat-in kitchen, which I didn't photograph-- which was probably a freudian slip on my behalf since I hated that kitchen for all 2 1/2 years. The entire apartment wasn't much more than 450 sq feet, but it was mine and I loved it.














No comments:

Post a Comment