Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays...


From my cats to yours.

I'm really happy with how this year's cards came out. The photoshoot we did, was, errr, painful to say the least. But we did manage to get some good shots out of it. One thing I'd like you all to know is do not start a kitty-cat photoshoot without treats. That was our amateur mistake this year. As a result they were uncooperative and miserable. Despite the fact that Oliver looks adorable in his Santa hat, I nearly lost a finger putting it on. AND once it was on, it only lasted about a minute. YOU HAVE TO WORK FAST PEOPLE when dealing with cranky pets. HAHA. Last year we had treats and catnip to keep these boys happy. I'll never do another photoshoot without them again.

But enough with my creative woes, Happy Holidays (again).  

(Check out last year's cards here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment