Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Block Island Adventure: Summer Recap Numbero Uno


Block Island is my happy place. You know what I'm talking about, the kind of place that makes you feel most relaxed, happy, and at peace.  It's a perfect mix of open beaches, quiet streets, and ice cream. Everyone is friendly and it's just kinda perfect. We went this summer to celebrate my 30th birthday and it was just marvelous. We sun bathed, toured the island on a moped (which I highly recommend), visited the famous bluffs, and ate ourselves silly. I'm almost positive that I had the best meal of my life a The Beachhead--can we say lobster mac-n-cheese? Yup, I went there. And I wasn't sorry about it. It was a great time, that's for damn sure. 


ugly, right?!
 
our home away from home
My Birthday dinner...look at his handsome mug?!

No comments:

Post a Comment