Thursday, September 12, 2013

What Would You Doooooooo With 3 Months Off

Jenni always posts the best blogging challenges, and this month's challenge is no different.  One of her questions really intrigued me, so much so I felt compelled to answer.

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

My answer is an absolute NO BRAINER. I would move to Paris for three months and get to know myself. I would wander the streets of the different arrondissements  stopping in cafes and shops. I would write in a journal about everything and nothing.  I would sign up for French lessons and become tres fluent (a life goal of mine). I would embrace the culture and determine what I value most in this life. I would visit Versailles and do all of those quintessential things one does in Paris.  Basically, I would pull a Sabrina and I would find myself in Paris. 


where i would be living, obviously


just one of the cafes i would be drinking endless cups of coffee in




le louvre

..versailles..


No comments:

Post a Comment